Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ / Help about Arnix's courses
What courses can I take at "Arnix"?
What do I need to attend a class?
How can I be sure that my computer and Internet connection are suitable to attend your courses?
How can I sign-up for a course?
Is it possible to cancel and/or postpone a scheduled lesson?
How can I schedule a Private lesson?
Are your classes conducted live?
Do I need to buy books, Audio CDs, CD ROM, etc...?
I have received a promotional code. What do I have to do now?
I have entered a promotional code in my account. How can I access the special programs?
- What courses can I take at "Arnix"?
- We offer three types of courses: Free (lectures to familiarize yourself with the Italian language), Group (with a maximum of 6 participants, to learn Italian with a regular pace) and Individual (Private lessons: to learn Italian as quickly as possible, with maximum flexibility).
All courses are conducted live by an experienced teacher native speaker.
- What do I need to attend a class?
- - A PC or a Mac running an updated web browser;
- A stable broadband Internet connection (wifi and 3G can work but they are not recommended);
- A headphone + microphone set or a headset.
- How can I be sure that my computer and Internet connection are suitable to attend your courses?
- Try to attend one our free courses before signing-up for a standard or an individual course and see directly how it works. This will also help you to become familiar with the tools of our virtual classroom.
Alternatively, you can contact us to set a free preliminary online meeting to test your equipment and also ask your questions about our courses
- How can I sign-up for a course?
- If you want to sign-up for a Free course, simply click on the "Sign-up" link in the description of the course you want to sign-up for and follow the few simple instructions.
If you want to sign-up for a Group or Individual course , you have to:
- Login here (If you are not registered yet, the registration form is available here)
- Click on the menu item "Individual courses" or "Group courses"
- Purchase the course, by following some few simple instructions.
- Is it possible to cancel and/or postpone a scheduled lesson?
- This option is available only for Private lessons within 24 hours before the agreed start of the lesson and within 48 hours if the lesson is schedule on Mondays.
- How can I schedule a Private lesson?
- After that your payment for the course has been credited in our account, you will be automatically enabled to schedule your lessons. Follow these steps to schedule a class:
- Login here
- Click on the menu item "schedule a lesson"
- Select the availability that best suits your agenda
- Are your classes conducted live?
- Yes. All our classes are conducted live by experienced teachers native speaker.
- Do I need to buy books, Audio CDs, CD ROM, etc...?
- Yes, it is recommended. Although our courses follow a syllabus based on "Espresso", a three-volume Italian course book, we can also arrange customized programs according to the students' needs.
- I have received a promotional code. What do I have to do now?
If you are not registered yet, go to the registration page and, while registering, enter the promotional code in the requested field. (See the picture below)
If you are already registered, after the login, clic on "personal data" (in the menu on you left side), enter the promotional code in the requested filed, at the bottom of the form, and clic on the "submit" button. (See the picture below)
- I have entered a promotional code in my account. How can I access the special programs?
- After the login you will see now a message stating that the promotional code is active and an arrow that links you to the special programs page. (See the picture below)
Tags: Italian, online, courses, classes, lessons, learn, speak, tutor, teacher
Copyright © 2009 - 2013 www.arnix.it - All rights reserved - VAT number: IT06444691213